Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Baxter Begs for the Park

We recently wanted to take Baxter to the park, and we've decided that Baxter has learned our routines so well that he knew exactly what our intentions were. Generally, when we get ready to leave the house, Baxter will bolt into his kennel and sit patiently for us to lock him up. The other day when we were about to go to the park, Baxter kept whining and running to the door. I took him outside, since I thought maybe he needed to potty. We got outside and he immediately ran to my car door. Since I wasn't ready to leave, I had to bring him back inside and listen to him whine and bark at us for a few more minutes.

Here's the video of his pleas!

No comments:

Baxter Beaglier Beagalier Beagle Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Hybrid Puppy Dog Blog Blogspot Beagliers Beagaliers Puppies Information Facts