Friday, December 11, 2009

Fortress of Solitude

Baxter has been known to curl up in a tight ball when he gets chilled. As the temperature drops outside, our old house gets pretty cold. Recently, as I was getting ready for work one morning, Baxter began scratching and making a lot of noise on our guest bed. I checked in on him a few times, but he wasn't causing any damage, so I let him do his thing. A few minutes later I noticed the noise had stopped, so I checked up on him again only to find this fabulous fortress he had built all by himself.


Another angle to show the depth of this architectural wonder:


Apparently, it's VERY cold in our house. Since this was taken, we've cranked on the heating.

No comments:

Baxter Beaglier Beagalier Beagle Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Hybrid Puppy Dog Blog Blogspot Beagliers Beagaliers Puppies Information Facts