Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Baxter Meets Maggie and Rosie

Baxter got to meet two BIG dogs today. I took him to visit Mary (from work) and her two dogs, Maggie the Golden Retriever and Rosie the Black Lab. At first, Baxter was very excited to be in a new house and to smell all the new smells. Maggie and Rosie were a bit more skittish around this new, smaller, energetic creature. I took a few photos, then I left Baxter to play with his new friends.



By the time I came back to pick him up, Baxter and Maggie had become best friends. Rosie was still unsure of the whole experience. Maggie was even sharing some of her favorite toys and treats.













When I got Baxter home, he was so worn out he headed straight to his bed and began snoring very loudly! Apparently, Maggie passed out soon after we left.


Mary took some video of Maggie and Baxter playing in the living room.

5 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Hi there Baxter! Nice to meet cha & welcome to DWB!!!

Not feeling well,
Solid Gold Dancer

Raising Addie said...

Hello Baxter!

OMD you are soooo cute!

I could watch you play for hours! I really wish I could play with you!

Welcome to DWB! May I add you to my fav fur list so I can see what adventures you are up to?

Kisses
Addie

Juno said...

Hello and welcome to DWB, Baxter!! We're Cavalier sissy'n'brudder team. Wow, I Pinot thought I found ME :) on the DWB list!!! We love your banner... You're so cute. We have to come back to see your update again.

Momo & Pinot

Kelli said...

Hi Baxter!
Isn't it so much fun playing with friends? Looks like you had a great time!
-Tibby
www.tibbytales.blogspot.com

cookie said...

Hi Baxter,
We stopped by to say hello. You are super cute!!
A play day with new friends is the best. Hope you get to go back and visit again
Cookie and crew

Baxter Beaglier Beagalier Beagle Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Hybrid Puppy Dog Blog Blogspot Beagliers Beagaliers Puppies Information Facts