Monday, December 1, 2008

Busy Thanksgiving Weekend

We spent a lot of time with family and friends this weekend, and Baxter went along with us for a lot of it. On Thanksgiving day, Trista and I visited with my mother's side of the family, and then we headed to her mom's house. We keep forgetting to take our camera with us (I guess we're too busy with getting Baxter in the car). At my mom's, Baxter got to finally meet my sister and hang out with Macie again. Too bad for Macie, who was in dire need of a haircut, Baxter got most of the attention. Everyone wanted to pet him.

The same happened at Trista's mom's house. All the cousins, aunts, and uncles couldn't get enough of him. He even playfully bit one of them on the lip, and they still came back for more. All the attention did cause him to tucker out long before bedtime. We did remember that our cell phones have cameras in them, so I took this shot of Baxter lounging on the coffee table after the long Thanksgiving day.



Baxter and I both were caught napping again over the weekend. I believe I could have used a shower and a shave before the cameragirl snapped this shot.

No comments:

Baxter Beaglier Beagalier Beagle Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Hybrid Puppy Dog Blog Blogspot Beagliers Beagaliers Puppies Information Facts